Friday, November 24, 2006

Lose Weight By Public Humiliation
Diet

UPDATE: Saturday, Nov 24: Down to 200, in spite of several off-days on thanksgiving week! Atkins baby!

UPDATE:Monday, Nov 13,2006: Had a rough couple of weeks in a row, stress-wise: Studying for EIT, Taking EIT, Stressing out about probable non-passing EIT, stressing about elections, I ballooned up to 210 lbs. But I've been on the diet for a week now, and not taking off saturday I am at 202!

UPDATE: Monday, Sept 25, 2006: 205 lbs. didn't exercise or atkins much...let the humilation set it and work its magic!

I always have this need to tell people my weight all the time; it makes me feel proud to have lost it and it makes me ashamed when I've gained it. Nobody gives too much of a crap, but I always felt that when people know something about you, it can shame you into doing the right thing. So I will assume everyone is thinking 'lard ass' when I tell my weight this week. Hopefully, just by seeing it, I will be super-motivated to lose it. Lets see what a partial Atkins and exercise week will do!

Monday Sept 18, 2006: 203.5 lbs

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...my turn. 160lbs. And I will go one step ahead.

Target = 140lbs.
Deadline = Before the end of this year.

Can I do it?? I think I can...but you are welcome to place a bet and make it more interesting!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Toddypoo said...

Excellent. My target is 180 lbs.

You will not make it without Atkins or total starvation my friend.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to both of you!

I don't know if you'd be into this or not, but here's a great, FREE site where you can set goals and track them(not just food & fitness).

www.sparkpeople.com

I'm trying to lose 25-30 lbs. I don't have much longer to use the 'extra baby weight' excuse. After awhile it just becomes extra weight.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home