Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What I Will Like About It

Well let see, honestly #1 I think is investigations and subpeonas of Bush, Cheney, and Republican Congressmen that have been blocked the last 4 years. I know it's bitter, but let's let the truth be heard.

I like to see the minimum wage increase. I'd like an attempt at universal health care. I'd like the EPA to do it's job. I'd like to have a balanced budget with paygo rules. I'd like to know what the true deficit is (currently it isn't counting war expenditures of government borrowing from Social Security.) I'd like better CAFE standards/gas mileage for cars. I'd like tax cuts to end for oil companies and billionaires. I'd like prayers to stay out of school, and for evolution to be taught. I

I'd like to see shit appointments to supreme court, UN get blocked. I'd like the morning after pill not to be blocked by the FDA because of a pro-life christian who forcibly sodomized his wife (Dr. David Hager). I'd like to see global warming reports out of NOAA not blocked by hack political appointees. I like that James "Global Warming is the Biggest Hoax Ever Purpetrated" Inhofe will no longer chair the senate commitee on environment. I like that Ted "I will not make the oil executives swear to tell the truth" Stevens is no longer the chair of the energy commitee.

Honestly, I like divided government best. Even if I despise some republican politics, having the opposition party in power somewhere keeps people honest. Uhhhhhhhhhhh man. I'm done for a while.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subpoena Power, Bitches!

That has to be the best thing to come out of this election. Its time we start holding the Administration accountable for the crap they pulled...with hopefully the end result being impeachment of the president.

I hear a lot of liberals sort of go all spongy when they talk about impeachment saying things like, "well then Cheney will be president". I think this is a silly thing to be fearful of. We need to hold our President Accountable to the laws of our country, to the lies they have told, and to the deaths of 2840 US military men and women.

9:01 AM  
Blogger csp said...

Whew!! Having a ball I see :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger csp said...

Hey, speaking of results...what happened with your FE exams?

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home