Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Great Big Ball of Sunshine

What a thing to wake up to, today of all days. Could this mean something? Is it an omen, after days of katrina-esque flooding? That America woke up and got a clue? A word comes to mind. That word is, quite simply: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Thank you everybody for voting. I thank myself for superstitiously not blogging so that my acidically anti-republican worldview would not disenchant any innocent undecideds that happened upon my extremely influential blog. As of right now, Dems have taken 30 house seats (needed 15) and 4 senate seats (need 6, 2 races left dems ahead).

So I am extreeeeeemely happy. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaw!

A Giant F-U goes out to the following, who by the republican majority said that thier views represent America's:
Sean Hannity - Rush Limbaugh - Ann Coulter
- Michelle Malkin - Brit Hume - Neil Cavuto and of course... Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and thier axis of assholes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not certain which I like more, "Smash-Paste" or "Axis of Assholes"...?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home