Monday, September 25, 2006

Bainbridge Island
Seattle

This weather-changing business has totally clouded my mind recently, making it plenty hard to blog...but whatever I'll start taking baby-step short posts. Bainbridge Island is the ideal short-post entry...because there isn't any goddamn thing to do on Bainbridge Island! I really really like riding the ferry for some reason, which is why we went. For such a huge thing, it goes fast! The wind blows in your face! I think I just like the view from a boat, surrounded by water.

Bainbridge Island has a few nice restaurants on it, I think. We didn't get to go a nice one because *someone* can't keep normal eating times, and gets "low blood sugar" mood swings and has to eat at 3:30 when nothing is open :) AAAAAaaaaaaaaanyways we spent about 1.5 hours there. Did I mention it's the cheapest ferry ride, at $6.50 a person, round trip?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home