Friday, October 20, 2006

Pentium Commercial Song
Music

There are these ads for pentium, featuring a collage of a single person dancing to music through an iPod. Anyways, I think there's this one song with a girl in red, with some 80's style new wave music with the lyrics "I can give you what you want/ I can make your heart beat short/ I can make you ice cream...". Well, I likey that song, and looking at the web a bit I found that the name of the song is "Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club. Just FYI if you likey it too, and have a downloading program, and don't mind songs from a band that sounds as if it were named by a 10 year old girl with a unicorn lunchbox.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayo said...

i know this is a pretty weird comment to leave, but i just saw that commercial and i was trying to find out what the song was.

so you just made my day.

woot!

8:17 PM  
Blogger csp said...

Is it this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EJCPp9zJh8

Sorry, havent seen the Intel ad (no TV)!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home