Friday, January 13, 2006

[from BEAN] Living on the Edge
Seattle

Under the cover of darkness and rain, I find it is getting so hard to resist my ultimate temptation. I mean, no one can really see me, inside my car every night, in the protective shield of a million water droplets. Every night I see it, and it is just sitting there, waiting for me to ravish it. The white diamond, neglected, calling to me, haunting my dreams. Yes, the 520 car pool lane.

Is anybody going to call 764-HERO? I dare you! Try it, hero. It's too rainy, too dark. Maybe that thing just looked like some jackets and pillows. Or just maybe, it's my fat cousin taking a nap in the front seat. I mean, I was going 50 mph faster than you, just a blur. At least until I get to the next entrance ramp, where I can blend in, just like nothing happened...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omment by:1/13/2006 11:45:00 AM
I have actually called the HERO line before. Anybody ever tried it before? This is what happens. You get a nice pre-recorded voice asking you to describe the incident/location, and then, they send the "violator" a warning letter, because obviously, they can't charge you with something that a random person reported on. So technically, as long as you don't get pulled over by a state trooper, the HERO line does NOTHING!!! :-)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Toddypoo said...

Comment by: on 1/13/2006 4:01:33 PM
Bad news man. But how can they name the number 764-HERO? I couldn't call it just because that's too embarrasing.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home